Big Green Egg (Large)

Can't go wrong with a BGE, Member jmaditto

First, I read the 3 negative comments and while their issues are legitimate, they are all from user error. They are doing it wrong! None of the issues listed cannot be addressed by simply either reading the manual, being more careful or a bit of practice?plain and simple. I have had my BGE (Large) for almost 3 years now. Much different from the typical Weber kettle or any gasser so it takes some practice to get use to it and learn how to smoke/roast/grill on it. It really is a versatile grill and with a lifetime warranty, you can?t go wrong. Customer Service is fantastic and they will stand by their product. I have smoked turkeys, brisket, chicken, ribs and all came out wonderful. I sear the heck out of steaks and then cool the temp down and roast until medium rare and my family just loves them. Anytime at a restaurant and they get a steak I hear the same comment, ?Not as good as yours dad.? Music to my ears I tell you. The BGE is expensive but it is worth it if you like to cook. I have a friend that is approaching year 15 with his BGE. This will be the last grill you ever need. Enjoy.

Write a review 20 out of 21 people found this helpful.
Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No

See all 21 reviews